The KROHNE OPTIWAVE 1400 C Radar Level Meter is designed for use with liquids in water and wastewater applications. It is equally suited for continuous, non-contact level measurement of water from springs, rivers, lakes or the sea as well as rainwater, wastewater, sludge or other liquids in storage applications. This meter features a IP68 / NEMA 4X/6 design with wetted parts made of stainless steel and polypropylene and is rated for use in open air installations prone to flooding. The OPTIWAVE 1400 C drop antenna uses an 8° beam angle to provide a sharp focus on liquids and is not susceptible to condensation, turbulent surfaces or foam.
Applications of the KROHNE OPTIWAVE 1400 C Radar Level Meter
- Extraction, transport, storage and distribution of water from springs, rivers, lakes or the sea
- Rainwater basins
- Open-channel flow measurement and floodwater alarms
- Water, wastewater, sludge or other liquids in storage applications
- Wastewater pumping stations
- Liquid level of plastic tanks